Show Off Your Application and Security Superpowers at Cisco Live US 2017
Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s…Cisco Live!
Cisco Live US 2017 will swoop into the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas next month (June 26 through June 29) to honor all IT superheroes – the folks who keep IT safe, running and ready for the future with the strength, speed and skill of our favorite caped crusaders.
A10 Networks will join Cisco in Vegas to help vanquish the evildoers who threaten application performance, security and scale.
You can find A10 at booth No. 813 in the hall of justice (aka the World of Solutions expo) helping service providers and enterprises tackle all of their digital business needs.
We’ll have exciting in-booth demos throughout the event, including A10 Thunder SSL Insight (SSLi) and Cisco FirePOWER; A10 Lightning Application Delivery Service (ADS) and A10 Harmony Controller; A10 Thunder ADC with Cisco ACI; and A10 Thunder TPS DDoS defense.
A10 Speaking Sessions
A10 has two speaking sessions slated for Cisco Live US:
- Tackling the Blind Spot: Uncover Hidden Threats in Encrypted Traffic (Babur Khan, A10 Technical Marketing Engineer): Data breaches can be costly and devastating. Encryption helps defend against data breaches, but it also creates a new risk: the SSL blind spot. With 70 percent of internet traffic being encrypted, the blind spot has become too big to ignore. (2:30 p.m. Monday, June 26 in the Security Village)
- 5 Tactics You Need to Combat the Colossal DDoS of Things (Don Shin, A10 Senior Product Marketing Manager): Cyber offenders are taking advantage of unsecured Internet of Things (IoT) devices to build massive botnets and launch mammoth Tbps-plus DDoS attacks. (4:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 28 in the Solutions Theater)
The Dynamic Duo
A10 and Cisco partner to form a dynamic duo that empowers organizations to secure and optimize the performance of their applications and networks.
At Cisco Live US 2017, you’ll hear more about how:
- A10 Thunder SSLi and Cisco FirePOWER integrate to expose and eliminate threats hidden in encrypted traffic
- A10 Networks Thunder Application Delivery Controllers (ADC) with Cisco ACI join forces for dynamically provisioned advanced L4-L7 application services, and to ensure SLAs and security requirements are consistently met
The Cloud and Security One-Two Punch
Cloud and security will also take center stage at Cisco Live, and A10 arms you with a utility belt full of solutions to manage and secure your cloud applications.
For example, you’ll learn more about:
- A10 Lightning ADS, a cloud-native, software-defined solution that provides integrated advanced load-balancing, performance optimization, application security and per-application analytics to increase operational agility and application performance.
- A10 Harmony Controller, which delivers centralized management and granular analytics for secure application services across any underlying infrastructure — from traditional on-premise data centers to public, private and hybrid clouds.
- A10 Thunder TPS, a family of high-performance solutions that detects and mitigates multi-vector distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks at the network edge and is the first line of defense for your network infrastructure.
Meet with Us
A10 will have a number of executives, sales engineers and sales leaders on hand in the Cisco Engagement Center throughout the event. If you’d like to schedule a meeting, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And be sure to stop by the booth (No. 813), say hello to our team, catch a demo and learn more about how A10 Networks’ solutions portfolio will help you harness your powers and become a true IT superhero.
Register now for Cisco Live US 2017 and use code WoSDiscount for a discount on registration.