Key Benefits of Harmony Controller
Simplified Centralized Management
Increase Operational Efficiency
Real-time Intelligent Analytics
Application Delivery Just Got More Efficient
Embracing a multi-cloud and hybrid strategy for your application delivery can lead to losing insight into your application performance. This webinar will share and demonstrate the latest application-centric analytics features in the Harmony Controller 4.1.Register To Watch
Key Features of Harmony Controller
- Helps IT team to manage today’s increasingly complex application and security deployments
- Provide powerful, unified and granular policy controls from a single console
- Deliver operational efficiency with centralized management across traditional data centers and hybrid-cloud environments
Traffic and Security Analytics
- Gain visibility and actionable insights into the application traffic
- Simplify troubleshooting via access to contextualized data and logs
- Analyze collected data to detect anomalous trends
- Get alerts based on various metrics and customizable fields
- Alerts delivered via email or webhook URL for automated and rapid action
Multi-Tenancy and Self-Service
- Hierarchical tenancy model enhances agility without compromising governance across the infrastructure
- Create application teams and service owners as tenants to allow them to manage their own infrastructure and application policies
- Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- Containers and bare-metal options
Device Lifecycle Management
- Centralized lifecycle management for hardware appliances or virtual instances
- Easily manage a large number of devices by grouping them and applying common templates
- Backup and restore configuration and perform scheduled software upgrades
Additional services, products, solutions you may be interested in.
Thunder® Application Delivery Controllers are high-performance solutions that enable customer applications to be highly available, accelerated and secure.
Thunder® Converged Firewall (CFW) consolidates datacenter firewall, Gi/SGi firewall, secure web gateway and IPsec site-to-site VPN capabilities into a single solution that also includes all Thunder ADC, CGN and SSLi features.
Thunder® Carrier Grade Networking (CGN) provides high performance and highly-transparent address and protocol translation services to extend IPv4 network connectivity, while simultaneously making the transition to IPv6.
The most comprehensive decryption solution, Thunder® SSL Insight (SSLi®) decrypts traffic, enabling security devices to analyze all enterprise traffic without compromising performance.
Delta Dental Optimizes Applications and Simplifies Operations
Lacked single pane-of-glass management to assure application availability, performance and integrated security for dental practice software and e-commerce websites.
Delta Dental choose Thunder ADC in conjunction with Harmony Controller. This allowed them to work smarter, helping dentists to process claims and verify eligibility more quickly, to simplify IT operations and increase agility of the DevOps team with centralized software-defined functions.