- Industry-leading carrier-grade NAT scales networks to overcome IPv4 exhaustion with NAT44(4) and ALGs to support network growth and seamless user experiences
- Operate applications transparently with ALG support, including FTP, TFTP, RSTP, PPTP, SIP, ICMP, MGCP, DNS, H.323 and ESP
- Manage the IPv6 transition lifecycle with translation and tunneling protocols, such as NAT64/DNS64, DS-Lite, Lw4o6, 6rd, MAP-T and MAP-E
DDoS Protection for NAT IP Pools
- Defend NAT IP address pools from targeted DDoS attacks for maximum service uptime
- Comprehensive, high-speed logging options and IPDR support to help meet stringent compliance and LEA requirements
Scale & Performance
- Hundreds of Gbps of throughput and hundreds of millions of concurrent sessions with unprecedented setup and teardown rates in a compact form factor
- Scale-out for “add-as-you-grow” capability
SDN & NFV Ready
- On-demand software options with virtual or bare-metal form factors; integrates with OpenStack, SDN fabrics and NFV MANO
Management & Analytics
- CGNAT for subscriber and network services visibility to simplify capacity planning, to improve service reliability and to detect anomalous trends based on configurable metrics
As for many ISPs, IPv4 addresses are becoming scarce at the Thurgauer Internet provider Leucom.
Thunder CGN’s IPv4 scaling and IPv6 transition technology provides an outstanding, high-performance platform for carrier-grade networking for migration from IPv4 to IPv6.