Making Cents of IPv4
Cost and Capacity Considerations for Regional and Rural Service Providers
Providing broadband connectivity to underserved communities is challenging. Acquisition of IP addresses can add unexpected cost. This report aids service providers in managing IPv4 and IPv6 challenges.
- Global initiatives to narrow the digital divide
- Will subscriber and device growth outstrip IPv4 supply? Industry trends to consider
- What are the IPv4 growth economics? Costs, maximum connections, oversubscription models
- TCO analysis: regional broadband service provider
- TCO analysis: rural wireless internet service provider (ISP)
Enter Your Information and
Get the Free Report Today!
By clicking the "Get the Report" button,