We help you address the growing problem of multi-vector and IoT DDoS attacks to avoid business downtime, lost revenue, and damaged reputation.
Modern Threats Require Modern DDoS Defenses
DDoS attacks continue to grow in intensity, frequency, and sophistication with no end in sight. Most of the DDoS defenses technology and methods used by organizations, struggle to keep pace with today’s cyber attack innovations and persistence. New and modern approaches are required to address the growing threat of the weaponized IoT cyber attacks.
Attackers Have Evolved
- Massive gigabit and terabit scale attacks are common occurrences
- Attackers have weaponized IoT devices with multi-vector capabilities
- DDoS-for-hire cost just a few dollars to initiate an attack
- Legacy DDoS defenses require staff draining manual intervention
- Attackers utilize multi-vector strategies to slow defense response
- Intelligent Automation is needed to speed response and improve effectiveness
Incomplete DDoS Protection
- Traditional DDoS defenses response in minutes not instantly
- Legacy defense depends on user damaging indiscriminate RTBH and service rate limiting strategies
- DDoS defenses built for volumetric protection are ineffective against multi-vector attack
15+ Million DDoS Weapons Tracked
Learn about latest developments in the world of DDoS that can help you improve your security posture and protect your resources against devastating DDoS attacks.Download the Free Report
How We Can Help
Today, organizations are on the move building their first DDoS protection solution or looking for more effective ways to modernize their legacy defenses. After reeling from the sticker shock of purchasing, upgrading and operating legacy vendors’ products, businesses quickly realize they need a modern alternative that adds precision, is fully automated, lowers operating overhead, is scalable and that makes economic sense, while also ensuring future protection. A10 Networks brings key capabilities and market leadership in the critical areas of precision, automation, performance and scalability that can lower CAPEX, OPEX and increase ROI.
Precision DDoS Protection
The primary objective of distributed denial-of-service defense is to ensure availability of services to legitimate users. A modern defense requires advanced precision to improve effectiveness without damaging users.
- Industry’s only 5-level adaptive policy escalation that minimizes damage to users
- Machine learning powered zero-day attack protection
- Actionable DDoS weapons intelligence at Internet scale
Zero-day Automated DDoS Protection
DDoS attackers continue to innovate and have automated their multi-vector attack platforms. Modern cyber defense requires machine learning powered automation that recognize cyber attacks and dynamically apply mitigation filters without advanced configuration or manual intervention.
- Fast, automated response
- No pre-configuration or manual intervention
- Expert system calculates blocking filters in realtime
Scale plays a critical role in sizing cyber defense to combat today’s IoT threat landscape.
- 6M FPS, 22X more flow-based detection capacity than competition
- 256K detection policies, 256X more tracked detector policies vs. competitors
- 3,000 active Zones, 15X more simultaneous active mitigations than competitor
Low Total Cost of Ownership
A10 Networks’ cyber defense solutions are built for performance with system-level integration. Performance by design enables DDoS defenders to build systems that lower CAPEX, OPEX and increase ROI.
- Industry’s highest performance, 500Gbps protection in a single appliance
- Easy integration with embedded BGP, ISIS, OSPF, VXLAN protocols
- 30X more revenue potential for building DDoS scrubbing services
Leaseweb Enhances Customer Loyalty with Global Web Hosting DDoS Scrubbing
DDoS attackers were a customer pain point, Leaseweb not only wanted to protect its own global infrastructure against DDoS attacks, but also to offer managed DDoS protection services to its customers.
With A10 Thunder TPS as a foundation, Leaseweb launched a DDoS scrubbing service that generates profits. Customers can choose the right level of DDoS protection for their business. A fully automated response enables Leaseweb to reduce staffing and speed response time.