Protect Your Investment With An A10 Maintenance Program
A10 Networks offers five levels of maintenance to provide hardware, software and technical support services so you can choose the one that’s right for your business: Standard Warranty, Basic Support, Basic Plus Support, Gold Support and Platinum Support.
|Support Plan||Maintenance Terms||Hardware Repair||Advance Replacement||Software Support||Technical Support||Web Support|
|Standard Warranty||90 days from purchase date||Depot repair 90 days from purchase date||30 days from purchase date||90 days from purchase date||9 am – 6 pm,|
Monday – Friday
|Basic Support||1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years contract terms||Depot repair for length of contract term||30 days from purchase date||Length of contract term purchased||9 am – 6 pm, Monday – Friday except holidays (Local Time) for length of contract term||Yes 24/7|
|Basic Plus Support||1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years contract terms||Depot repair for length of contract term||30 days from purchase date||Length of contract term purchased||24 hours/day Monday – Sunday for length of contract|
|Gold Support||1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years contract terms||Advance replacement by next business day||Length of contract term purchased||Length of contract term purchased||24 hours/day Monday – Sunday for length of contract|
|Platinum Support||1, 2, 3, 4, 5 years contract terms||4 Hour delivery Advance RMA*||Length of contract term purchased||Length of contract term purchased||24 hours/day Monday – Sunday for length of contract|
Introducing the A10 Preferred Support Program
Premium service available as an add-on package to A10’s Gold or Platinum support offeringsDownload Brochure
Renewal Option For Expired Maintenance Contracts
These contract renewal options apply to primary market units (those purchased through authorized channels but for which the support contact has expired).
Primary Market Unit Renewals
The policy below covers the renewal of a support contract for an A10 product purchased through the primary market (i.e. an authorized sales channel) but does not have an active and valid support contract.
- If the A10 product has not had an active support contract within the last 12 months.
- The support renewal start date begins from the date when the last active support contract expired.
- A Penalty Fee will be assessed on any support contract that has been expired for more than 30 days. A 5% fee will apply for expired support exceeding 90 days. An additional 5% fee will apply for expired support exceeding 180 days. Such Penalty Fees will be due to A10 in full without setoff and are non-negotiable.
- The support contract must be made current by purchasing backdated support, starting from the expiration date of the last-known, valid support contract and continuing up to the current date (prorated based on expiration date, but not to exceed 12 months).
- Forward support of at least one year must be purchased, starting from the date of reinstatement.
- Product warranty and support contract are non-transferable, (A10 product licenses are non-transferable unless assignment is agreed to in writing in an official support transfer document from A10 Networks).
Secondary Market Unit Are Not Eligible
Secondary market units (purchased through non-authorized channels, such as eBay or Craigslist…) are excluded and therefore are not eligible for Maintenance Contract.
A10 Preferred Support Program
Are you looking for a more personalized level of support that will give you access to A10’s team of highly skilled network engineers? The A10 Preferred Support Program is a premium service available as an add-on package to A10’s Gold or Platinum support offerings.
With the A10 Preferred Support Program, you have access to a Personal Account Manager (PAM) and Personal Designated Support (PDS), services designed to give you the highest level of support to get your network up and running with minimal downtime.
See the A10 Preferred Support Program Guide to learn more about this premium service. To purchase, renew or upgrade your existing support plan, please contact your local reseller or A10 Networks Sales.
For more information
Please Contact an A10 Representative for More Information on Contract Renewal Process and Reinstatement Fees