A10 Preferred Service Program
Are you looking for a more personalized level of support that will give you access to A10’s team of highly skilled network engineers? The A10 Preferred Service Program is a premium service available as an add-on package to A10’s Gold or Platinum support offerings.
With the A10 Preferred Service Program, you have access to a Personal Account Manager (PAM) and Personal Designated Support (PDS), services designed to give you the highest level of support to get your network up and running with minimal downtime.
See the A10 Preferred Service Program Guide to learn more about this premium service. To purchase, renew or upgrade your existing support plan, please contact your local reseller or A10 Networks Sales.
Renewal Option For Expired Maintenance Contracts
Primary Market Unit Renewals
The policy below covers the renewal of a support contract for an A10 product purchased through the primary market (i.e. an authorized sales channel) but does not have an active and valid support contract.
- If the A10 product has not had an active support contract within the last 12 months.
- The support renewal start date begins from the date when the last active support contract expired.
- A reinstatement fee will be assessed on any support contract that has been expired for more than 30 days.
- The support contract must be made current by purchasing backdated support, starting from the expiration date of the last-known, valid support contract and continuing up to the current date (prorated based on expiration date, but not to exceed 12 months).
- Forward support of at least one year must be purchased, starting from the date of reinstatement.
- Product warranty and support contract are non-transferable, (A10 product licenses are non-transferable unless assignment is agreed to in writing in an official support transfer document from A10 Networks).