What is the Cyber Security Gap? Learn about A10’s Security Ecosystem at RSA
A10 helps customers bridge the cybersecurity gap by working with an ecosystem of partners to address evolving application security threats and risks.
First, many enterprises and service providers make the mistake of only defending against threats they already know. That is a reactive approach, and it won’t protect infrastructure and critical data from the threats that are evolving right now. This the first shortcoming that causes the security gap.
The other cause of the security gap is the focus that organizations place on perimeter defenses and pre and post-attack remediation. But between these critical junctures, real-time malicious activity is taking place and going unnoticed — sometimes for months or even years.
A10 shrinks this gap by teaming with leading vendors in security threat detection, mitigation, inspection, key management and ceritification, and analytics areas. The use of a cohort of leading technologies gives customers better visibility and remediation of threats, as well as a deeper context around threat traffic. The result is more thorough and helps with investigations before, during, and after attacks.
A10 customers understand the need for rich ecosystems of advanced security technologies. Together with our partners, we help customers to get better outcomes from their exisiting and new security investments.
Meet the Security Experts at RSA
Learn about the latest security challenges and how A10 and our partners help businesses defend against them. Our experts will be presenting in the A10 booth at #S1027 throughout the conference.
Guest Speaker Lineup
Tuesday, April 17th
- 10:30 am: Rise of the Machines; Protecting Your Machine Identities
Ben Rogers, Solutions Architect, Venafi
- 11:15 am: Stopping DDoS Attacks Through a Hybrid DDoS Mitigation Strategy
Frank Scalzo, Director of Product Management, Verisign
- 3:15 pm: The DDoS Preparedness Lifecycle: Assess, Test, Remediate, Repeat
Andy Shoemaker, Founder and CEO, NimbusDDOS
- 4:00 pm: Managing DDoS Mitigation for Multiple Tenants
Dr. John Murphy, Senior Software Architect, FlowTraq
Wednesday, April 18th
- 10:30 am: Frank Scalzo, Director of Product Management, Verisign
- 1:00 pm: Manage and Secure Your IT Environment with Confidence
Tim Hays, Business Development Manager, Flowmon
- 3:15 pm: Full Data Visibility and Control with Digital Guardian and A10
Michael Avdeev, Director of Product Management, Digital Guardian
- 4:00 pm: Tom Byrnes, Founder and CEO, ThreatSTOP
Thursday, April 19th
- 10:30 am: Andy Shoemaker, Founder and CEO, NimbusDDOS
- 12:00 pm: Prove It! Visually Supporting Threat Classification
Valerie Wrenholt, Technical Product Consultant, Webroot
Looking at AWS Infrastructure?
A10 also works with cloud partners – AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and others. if you do business in the cloud, make sure to stop by our booth and grab a special postcard, redeemable for AWS infrastructure. We have a limited supply so first come first serve.
Visit our website to learn more about A10’s security solutions.