- Increase application availability and operational efficiency with advanced elastic load-balancing that auto-scales on demand
- Eliminate overprovisioning resources for application availability
Increase DevOps Agility
- Improve automation and self-service with 100 percent API-driven infrastructure
- Integration with container orchestration systems, CI/CD tools, and cloud deployments
- New consumption-based software model allows flexibility and completely dynamic deployment
- Eliminate planning risks and overprovisioning to allocate and re-distribute capacity across applications, clouds and data centers
- WAF and other advanced security features to protect against malware, malicious botnets and application-layer DDoS attack
- Micro-segmentation and access control between microservices for extra security in a Kubernetes environment
Management and Visibility
- Option to choose between a SaaS-based or self-managed Harmony™ Controller for centralized management and analytics across data centers and clouds
- Per-app real-time visibility for instant awareness of a failure with actionable analytics and self-diagnostics, regardless of application location
Handle Financial Moves to the Cloud
Handle Financial is a financial technology provider needed to manage, control and move secure production workloads to a public cloud, significantly reducing operating expenses.
Deployed the cloud-native application delivery controller Lightning ADC and Harmony Controller to leverage a SaaS-based solution that delivered real-time analytics, eliminated the need to manage on-premises hardware, enhanced disaster recovery and business continuity strategies and reduced OPEX by a third.