* For qualified locations only
** Shipped from San Jose, USA
A10 Preferred Service Program
Are you looking for a more personalized level of support that will give you access to A10's team of highly skilled network engineers? The A10 Preferred Service Program is a premium service available as an add-on package to A10's Gold or Platinum support offerings. With the A10 Preferred Service Program, you have access to a Personal Account Manager (PAM) and Personal Designated Support (PDS), services designed to give you the highest level of support to get your network up and running with minimal downtime. See the A10 Preferred Service Program Guide to learn more about this premium service. To purchase, renew or upgrade your existing support plan, please contact your local reseller or A10 Networks Sales.
RENEWAL OPTIONS FOR EXPIRED MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
These contract renewal options apply to primary market units (those purchased through authorized channels but for which the support contact has expired) and secondary market units (purchased through non-authorized channels, such as eBay or Craigslist).
Primary Market Unit Renewals
The policy below covers the renewal of a support contract for an A10 product purchased through the primary market (i.e. an authorized sales channel) but does not have an active and valid support contract.
- If the A10 product has not had an active support contract within the last 12 months, please refer to the policy for renewing secondary market units (see below).
- The support renewal start date begins from the date when the last active support contract expired.
- A reinstatement fee will be assessed on any support contract that has been expired for more than 30 days.
- The support contract must be made current by purchasing backdated support, starting from the expiration date of the last-known, valid support contract and continuing up to the current date (prorated based on expiration date, but not to exceed 12 months).
- Forward support of at least one year must be purchased, starting from the date of reinstatement.
- Product warranty and support contract are non-transferable, (A10 product licenses are non-transferable unless assignment is agreed to in writing in an official support transfer document from A10 Networks).
PLEASE CONTACT AN A10 SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON CONTRACT RENEWAL PROCESS AND REINSTATEMENT FEES
Secondary Market Unit Renewals
The policy below covers the renewal of a support contract for an A10 product purchased through a secondary market (i.e. a NON-authorized sales channel) that does not have an active and valid support contract, or for an A10 product that has not had a valid support contract within the last year.
- This policy applies to A10 products purchased through non-authorized sales channels (e.g. eBay or Craigslist) and/or A10 products that have not been covered by a support contract for a period exceeding 12 months.
- An A10 product must pass a series of A10 recertification tests to qualify for support reinstatement.
- To pass the A10 recertification tests, an A10 product must not be modified in any way. Non-sanctioned modifications include, but are not limited to, the following: memory upgrade, CPU upgrade, fan upgrade, SSD or HD upgrade, unauthorized firmware or software loaded onto the unit.
- Product warranty and support contracts are non-transferable, (A10 product licenses are non-transferable unless agreed to in writing in an official support transfer document from A10 Networks).
- A recertification test fee will be assessed at a rate of 30 percent of the A10 product's list price.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping the A10 product back to A10, and absorbing any associated costs.
- If a product fails the recertification tests:
- A10 will ship the product back to the customer and support will NOT be reinstated.
- A10 will retain the recertification fee to cover costs associated with product inspection.
- If a product passes the recertification tests:
- A support contract reinstatement fee will be assessed (in addition to the recertification test fee).
- The support contract must be made current by purchasing backdated support, starting from the expiration date of the last-known, valid support contract and continuing up to the current date (but not to exceed two years’ cost).
- Forward support of at least one year must be purchased, starting from that the date recertification test is passed and continuing for one year henceforth.