SAP is a market leader in enterprise software to manage business operation and customer relationship. A10 Networks and SAP has a joint solution to provide enterprise companies to acceleration, optimized, secure and provide reliability to SAP applications such as SAP NetWeaver Portal, SAP CRM/ERP solutions, SAP HANA application platform and more.
The A10's Thunder and AX Series hardware Application Delivery Controller (ADCs) and hypervisor-based virtual ADC vThunder are certified with SAP v2 applications. A10's Thunder ADC can provide:
- High availability for SAP Application Servers to prevent application failure
- Increase application vulnerability from DDoS and protect SAP applications from web attacks by using the Thunder Series as a Reverse Proxy and defense.
- Seamless distribution of client traffic across multiple SAP Application Servers to provide seamless scalability
- Higher connection counts, faster application responsiveness, and reduced Oracle Application Server CPU utilization by initiating SSL Offload, HTTP Compression, RAM Caching and Connection Reuse
- Improved application security using x.509 which is used to authenticate the SAP Cloud as valid Client to the SAP Backend Application
SAP BusinessObjects (BOE) Deployment Guide
Discover how much you can save with A10's ROI Calculator