A10 Launches Turnkey OEM Solutions with Dell Technologies
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Solutions for Application Reliability and User Protection
A10 Networks and Dell Technologies have worked together to deliver application security and availability solutions for customers who are increasingly facing the operational and security complexities of hybrid cloud infrastructures.
The solutions combine A10’s cloud-ready ACOS software with purpose-built Dell Technologies hardware for application delivery and advanced load balancing, SSL visibility via SSL/TLS decryption, plus IPv4 preservation and IPv6 migration.
Thunder on Dell Technologies, a single service platform (SSP), and Thunder MVP on Dell Technologies, a multi-tenant virtual platform, are available directly from Dell Technologies.
The solutions are available in a range of platforms, each featuring hardware acceleration to help IT organizations optimize availability, performance, and security.
Standardized on Dell Technologies for a consistent hardware platform and support experience
Lower Operating Costs
Consolidate solutions up to 8x with multi-tenant virtual platforms or with higher performance for lower CAPEX and OPEX
Increase Agility and Speed
Multi-tenant virtual solution for operational agility and speed with independent software instances and strong isolation
A10 Thunder on Dell Technologies OEM Solution Bundles
A10 Thunder on Dell Technologies, a single service platform (SSP), and Thunder MVP on Dell Technologies, a multi-tenant virtual platform, are available in the following bundles. For more information, please visit the specifications section of the data sheets linked below.
A10 Thunder on Dell Technologies – Single Service Platform (SSP)
- A10 Thunder on Dell technologies is a single service platform consisting of A10’s cloud-ready software and purpose-built Dell Technologies hardware. It is available for application delivery controller (ADC), carrier grade networking (CGN) or SSL Insight (SSLi).
- A10 Thunder ADC or CGN on Dell Technologies VEP4600
- A10 Thunder ADC, SSLi or CGN on Dell Technologies R640
- A10 Thunder ADC, SSLi or CGN on Dell Technologies R740
A10 Thunder on Dell Technologies – Multi-tenant Virtual Platform (MVP)
- A10 Thunder Multi-tenant Virtual Platform (MVP) on Dell Technologies is an advanced platform enabling multiple virtual instances or services on a single platform. The available choice of vThunder services are ADC, CGN and/or SSLi.
- A10 Thunder MVP on Dell Technologies R640
- Create up to 4 Thunder ADC, SSLi, and CGN virtual instances
- A10 Thunder MVP on Dell Technologies R740
- Create up to 8 Thunder ADC, SSLi, and CGN virtual instances