Modernize and Secure Your Mobile Network with A10 at Mobile World Congress
If you’re attending Mobile World Congress in Barcelona later this month, it’s very likely that securing, scaling and accelerating your mobile network is the top of your to-do-list.
This year at MWC, A10 will showcase how our virtual Thunder application delivery controller VNF and A10 Harmony Controller for analytics and centralized management, are part of a performance-optimized telco NFVI solution for CSPs. Stop by the Lenovo booth (Hall 3, space 3N30) to see a demo and learn more.
- Deliver secure, performance optimized and cost-effective solutions – from central office to edge
- Scale and secure your mobile core to support IoT and 5G
- Optimize value-added services in mobile networks to improve service reliability and availability
A10 is your mobile edge partner for accelerating and securing your application delivery network. Our solutions are designed to reduce TCO by helping operators drive better performance and efficiency from valuable network resources with automation and services consolidation, across all form factors – physical, virtual, bare metal or cloud.
Meet with Us
The following executives are available for meetings throughout the event:
- Gunter Reiss – Vice President of Business Development and Worldwide Marketing
- Jim Capobianco – Director of Business Development
- Konstantin Dunaev – Principal Systems Engineer
- Lakshmi Kandadai – Product Marketing, Service Provider Solutions
For more information check out our service provider solutions here.