HOW DO I PROTECT AGAINST A DDOS ATTACK?
DDoS detection and mitigation involve coordinated activities that proactively detects and protects your network. The first line of defense for an effective DDoS protection plan includes existing firewall, intrusion prevention system, and load balancers. The latest DDoS attacks are targeting application layers coupled with volumetric methods. Dedicated DDoS protection devices provide specialized mitigation against large-scale and advanced DDoS attacks. Defending against there attacks includes robust DDoS Threat Intelligence identifying the tens of millions of malicious objects.
Unlike other forms of cyberattacks, we can identify and enumerate the origin of DDoS attacks. By integrating this intelligence into your defense system, we have the ability to block an overwhelming majority of these attacks before they happen. Our proactive intelligence collection and enforcement has the unique ability to identify the infrastructure an attacker will use at the exact same time the attacker does.
DDoS Detection, Trends and Best Practices
Get answers to the following questions:
- What trends are you seeing, in the DDoS protection space?
- What are your recommendations for dealing with these industry trends?
- How is A10 Networks DDoS solution different?
- What do you recommend to customers to protect themselves from these modern DDoS attacks?
- What are the next steps for getting started?