HOW DO I PROTECT AGAINST A DDOS ATTACK?
DDoS detection and mitigation involve coordinated activities that proactively detects and protects your network. The first line of defense for an effective DDoS protection plan includes existing firewall, intrusion prevention system, and load balancers. The latest DDoS attacks are targeting application layers coupled with volumetric methods. Dedicated DDoS protection devices provide specialized mitigation against large-scale and advanced DDoS attacks. Defending against there attacks includes robust DDoS Threat Intelligence identifying the tens of millions of malicious objects.
We’re tracking the rapid expansion of IoT botnets, and the continued use of UDP reflection attacks. DDoS is a problem that keeps growing in size and strength, and the number of attacks on businesses is nearly double that of a year ago. Denial of Service attacks aren’t limited to certain company types anymore – and we predict 2018 will be the year every company realizes they could be a target.”
DDoS Detection, Trends and Best Practices
Get answers to the following questions:
- What trends are you seeing, in the DDoS protection space?
- What are your recommendations for dealing with these industry trends?
- How is A10’s DDoS solution different?
- What do you recommend to customers to protect themselves from these modern DDoS attacks?
- What are the next steps for getting started?