Company’s Harmony Controller Recognized in the 2018 Business Intelligence and Analytics Category
San Jose, Calif., November 13, 2018 – A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN), a leading provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions, announced today that CRN,® a brand of The Channel Company, has recognized A10 Networks as a finalist in the 2018 CRN Tech Innovator Awards. These annual awards honor standout hardware, software, and services that are moving the IT industry forward. In compiling the 2018 Tech Innovator Award list, CRN editors evaluated 300 products across 34 technology categories using several criteria, including technological advancements, uniqueness of features and potential to help solution providers solve end users’ IT challenges. A10 Network’s Harmony Controller took top honors in the Business Intelligence and Analytics category.
A10 Network’s Harmony Controller provides centralized management and analytics for A10 secure application services including A10 Thunder® ADC, SSLi, CFW, and CGN in multi-cloud environments for application configuration and policy enforcement. With the Harmony Controller, organizations can efficiently automate deployment and operations of application services, increase operational efficiency and agility, enhance end-user experiences and reduce TCO, simplify the management of distributed application services to dramatically shorten troubleshooting times, receive alerts on performance or security anomalies, improve capacity planning and optimize IT infrastructure and cloud environments.
Capabilities of the A10 Harmony Controller include:
- Centralized Management – Easily configure and manage policies across applications deployed in data centers, private and public clouds
- Traffic and Security Analytics – Gain visibility and actionable insights into the application traffic and simplify troubleshooting via access to contextualized data and logs
- Multi-Tenancy and Self-Service – Hierarchical tenancy model enhances agility without compromising governance across the infrastructure
- Device Lifecycle Management – Centralized device lifecycle management for A10 hardware appliances or software instances allowing for easy management of a large number of devices by grouping devices and applying common templates
- API Driven Automation – Comprehensive REST APIs to integrate with DevOps tool chains like Ansible, Chef, Jenkins and orchestration systems like VMware VRO/VRA, Cisco Cloud Center, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and more
- Highly Scalable and Platform Agnostic – Container-based, microservices architecture allows controller capacity to be scaled without interrupting operations
“We are extremely honored that our Harmony Controller has been recognized by the CRN Tech Innovator Awards for its innovation and technological advancements,” said Cheri Schumacher, Vice President, Global Sales and Channel Enablement with A10 Networks. “We believe this award is further proof of A10’s focus on delivering the level of agility our customers need to efficiently and effectively manage secure application services, the flexibility they need to continuously meet emerging needs, and the scalability to satisfy their performance requirements.”
“Each year, the CRN Tech Innovator Awards recognize technology vendor offerings that are reshaping the IT channel landscape by increasing worker productivity, reducing cost, and minimizing complexity for solution providers, IT departments, and end users” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “The winners in this year’s awards bring breakthrough ideas to the table for solution providers and their customers, in areas ranging from cloud to security to business intelligence to IoT. We congratulate all the winners and look forward to their future endeavors.”
The Tech Innovator Awards will be featured in the December issue of CRN and can be viewed online at crn.com/techinnovators.
About A10 Networks
A10 Networks (NYSE: ATEN) is a provider of intelligent and automated cybersecurity solutions, providing a portfolio of high-performance secure application solutions that enable intelligent automation with machine learning to ensure business-critical applications are secure and always available. Founded in 2004, A10 Networks is based in San Jose, Calif., and serves customers in more than 80 countries with offices worldwide. For more information, visit: www.a10networks.com and @A10Networks.
The A10 logo, A10 Networks, A10 Lightning and A10 Harmony are trademarks or registered trademarks of A10 Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end-users.
Backed by more than 30 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelco.com
Copyright Â©2018. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
Media Contact Karin Gilles Director of Public Relations KGilles@a10networks.com 408-240-5176