Fierce Technology Digital Divide Summit – Session Replay
The digital divide in the United States and across the world requires collaborative work between industry and governments to resolve. According to Pew Research, 24% of rural customers consider access to fast broadband a “major problem.”
Watch this replay from the Fierce Technology Digital Divide Summit where we discuss:
- How will the recently passed Infrastructure Bill, RDOF and other initiatives drive investments to bridge the digital divide?
- What are some of the challenges we face as an industry and society in bridging the digital divide?
- How can industry work with federal, state and local government to deliver connectivity cost-effectively?
- Besides high-speed access, what other capabilities are needed to truly bridge the digital divide?
- What are some of the networking technology challenges that smaller service providers face?