A10 Networks is the leader in Application Networking, helping organizations of all sizes to accelerate, optimize and secure their applications. A10's primary market for Application Delivery Networking is driven by the massive growth of global IP traffic and expected to double to $2.9 billion in four years (source: Gartner). A10 was named one of the fastest growing private companies in North America by the Deloitte Fast 500™ and Inc. 500. Headquartered in San Jose, CA, A10 has offices in over 22 countries, over 500 employees and is profitable with a track record of consistent quarterly revenue growth.
A10's flagship AX Series Application Delivery Controllers are deployed by over 2,000 customers worldwide. Powered by A10's scalable Advanced Core OS (ACOS) architecture, the AX Series surpasses the competition with superior reliability, high-performance and an energy efficient footprint for lower total cost of ownership (TCO). The AX Series platforms offer solutions for Application Delivery/Server Load Balancing, IPv6 Migration and Cloud Computing & Virtualization. The AX Series allows customers to deliver a positive end user experience, respond to business needs quickly and ensure efficient data center operations.
A10 Networks Timeline
- February 2013: A10 Announces Partnership with Ericsson: AX Series to Deliver IPv6 Migration Solutions to Ericsson's Global Customer Base
- January 2013: A10 Networks Appoints Andre Stewart as Vice President of Sales of EMEA and LATAM
- December 2012: A10 Networks ranked #1 for Computer Hardware Companies in the inaugural Inc. Hire Power Awards
- November 2012: A10 Networks Ranked Number 4 Fastest Growing Communications/Networking Company in North America on Deloitte's 2012 Technology Fast 500™
- August 2012: A10 Repeats Ranking as #1 Computer Hardware Vendor in Inc. 500 Fastest-growing Private Companies List; Also Wins #5 for San Jose-based Companies
- June 2012: AX 3530 Wins Two Grand Prize Best of Interop Tokyo Awards; A10 is Only Vendor to Win 2 out of 15 Categories
- June 2012: A10 Networks Named Top Work Place in the Bay Area for 3rd Consecutive Year; Climbs to 3rd Place in Midsize Company Category
- April 2012: A10 Unveils AX 3530 for IPv6 Migration and IPv4 Preservation with a Groundbreaking 115 Gbps in a 1 RU Platform
- January 2012: A10 Networks Increases Data Center Efficiency with Midrange AX 3200-12 and AX 3400 Application Delivery Controllers
- October 2011: A10 Networks Climbs to 2nd Fastest Growing Private Company in Silicon Valley
- August 2011: A10 Networks Ranks #1 for Computer Hardware Vendor and in the top 10 for Internet companies with Three-Year Sales Growth of 3,786% by the Inc. 500
- June 2011: A10 Networks named one of the Top Work Places in the Bay Area for 2nd Consecutive Year and recipient of Interop Tokyo's Best of Show Award 2011
- October 2010: A10 Networks Climbs to the 4th Fastest Growing Private Company in Silicon Valley
- August 2010: A10 Networks Ranks No. 46 on the 2010 Inc. 500 with Three-Year Sales Growth of 4,927%
- June 2010: 64-bit AX Series Wins Best of Microsoft Tech-Ed for Networking and named one of the Top Work Places in the San Francisco Bay Area
- January 2010: A10 Unveils Cloud Computing and Virtualization Roadmap for Application Delivery
- October 2009: A10 Networks Expands AX Series family with a line of new high performance 64-bit appliances
- October 2009: A10 Networks Launches industry's first 64-bit operating system for application delivery
- October 2009: A10 Networks Announces EMEA expansion in the United Kingdom, France and The Netherlands
- June 2009: Hitachi BladeSymphony® Chassis integrates server load balancing with ACOS
- June 2009: AX 5200 is the first product ever to win two Grand Prix/Best of Interop Toyko awards
- May 2009: Announces AX 5200, the world's fastest Application Delivery Platform
- July 2008: Closes Series C funding of $23 million, bringing total funding to $39 million
- July 2008: A10 doubles its headquarters space in San Jose, CA to
accommodate the growth of R&D and Customer Support
- June 2008: AX Series wins Grand Prix/Best of Interop Tokyo for the second consecutive year
- April 2008: A10 announces IP-to-ID Partner Program with partners such as TippingPoint and Lancope
- January 2008: AX Series is confirmed to deliver double the performance at half the price of incumbents F5, Citrix and Cisco
- January 2008: AX Series is the industry's first to achieve over 1.5 million Layer 7 transactions per second (TPS)
- July 2007: Extends ID Series family with the introduction of IDaccess for authentication and guest access, in addition to IDsentrie
- June 2007: AX Series wins Grand Prix/Best of Interop Tokyo
- May 2007: AX Series wins Best of Interop Las Vegas in the "Application Networks and Performance" category
- May 2007: Announces General Availability for the AX Series Advanced Traffic Manager
- January 2007: Unveils AX Series Advanced Traffic Manager and EX Series Bandwidth Manager
- November 2006: Moves to new headquarters in San Jose
- November 2006: Closes $9 million Series B Funding, bringing total funding to $16 million
- June 2006: IDsentrie wins Best of Interop Tokyo
- November 2005: Announces IDsentrie, the world's first network identity management appliance
- Q4 2004: Founded by CEO Lee Chen, former co-founder of Foundry Networks and Centillion Networks
The A10 Advantage
A10 Networks was founded by Lee Chen, a Layer 4-7 networking pioneer and the former co-founder of Foundry Networks and Centillion Networks, acquired by Nortel. A10 staffs experts in the areas of super computing, high-performance networking, server load balancing, bandwidth management and network identity management--to produce the new generation of networking and security equipment.
A10 has three product families in its portfolio: the AX Series advanced traffic manager; the EX Series bandwidth management appliance with identity; and the ID Series network management appliances. Each product family is based on a high-performance appliance platform that is architected for today's and tomorrow's applications, enabling multiple features to run on a single appliance without compromising performance.
All A10 products deliver the best price/performance in their class. There are no additional fees or licenses for features like SSL acceleration or for increased throughput. With A10, you buy the appliance, all the features are included, and customers are never nickel and dimed.
Why A10? Why Now?
A10 Networks was created with the notion of solving business problems through the innovative use of emerging technologies. With the rapid speed of innovation allowed today by advances in communication, customers choose A10 Networks to help their networks keep pace.
Ten years ago nobody forecasted the boom in video technology that we have today, including the online sharing of large files that makes networks increasingly relevant.
Twenty years ago nobody would have forecasted the bloom in email traffic, let alone the other sorts of traffic we have today with the advent of companies and products like the iPhone, Blackberry devices, Google, Yahoo, YouTube and many more.
Who is to say what people are doing 5 years from now; 10 years from now? But one thing is for sure: Networks will continue to become bigger, more bandwidth intensive, more complex--and require sophisticated management tools to perform efficiently.
It is this uncertainty of technology and increasing network growth and complexity that makes A10 relevant. Addressing this need today and in the future, A10 Networks delivers high-performance solutions that Accelerate, Optimize, Secure, and provide unprecedented visibility for network traffic as it traverses down network pipes.
AX Series - Advanced Traffic Management
The AX Series is a new generation server load balancer with the industry's best price/performance, helping enterprises and ISPs to scale and maximize application availability through the world's most advanced application delivery platform. The AX Series is revolutionary by current market standards due to its Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) with a native multi-core CPU, shared memory architecture, which is exponentially faster and more scalable than other systems on the market. With the AX Series, customers do not have to sacrifice features for performance. Plus, all features are included in the standard list price. Learn more »
EX Series - Bandwidth Management with Identity Reporting
A10 Networks' EX Series is the industry's only bandwidth management appliance with identity-based application visibility. By managing bandwidth and traffic with unprecedented user and application visibility, the EX Series helps organizations of all sizes secure, optimize and scale their network edge and perimeter. By consolidating multiple WAN bandwidth management functions into one optimized management platform, organizations can greatly simplify their management of edge services, and increase performance and reliability for applications. Learn more »
ID Series - Network Identity Management
The ID Series contains the industry's only network identity management appliances delivering integrated features that resolve IP addresses to user identity (IP-to-ID) instantly, simplify user password management with the User Self Help Web Portal, provision user account management, and enhance RADIUS authentication and access control. The ID Series IP-to-ID Service has earned the company numerous awards, enterprise deployments and technical partnerships. A10 Networks markets ID Series through resellers under the A10 Networks brand, and through agreements with technical partners such as Lancope, RSA (a division of EMC), WildPackets, RetiCorp and FireScope. Learn more »