Operational Inefficiencies Impact Customers and Services
Deploying and managing advanced load balancing solutions across multiple data centers and multi-cloud environments can be challenging. Lack of centralized management and unified policy control can stretch IT teams to the limit with an overwhelming amount of manual tasks, limited visibility and security challenges.
- Provide powerful, unified and granular policy controls from a single console
- Reduce administrative workload and improve application security posture
- Deliver operational efficiency with centralized management across traditional data centers and hybrid-cloud environments
- Provide real-time application and network awareness
- Deliver per-application analytics for deep visibility and faster troubleshooting
- Quickly collect, consolidate and correlate detailed reports on performance, end-user experience, per-app behavior and attack patterns to protect your application
- Easily leverage full RESTful API coverage for agility, automation and efficiency
- Centralize visibility into automation policies implemented across different locations and environments
- Integrate third-party management, DevOps and SecOps tools
Delta Dental Optimizes Applications and Simplifies Operations
Lacked single pane-of-glass management to assure application availability, performance and integrated security for dental practice software and e-commerce websites.
Delta Dental chose Thunder ADC with Harmony Controller. This allowed it to work smarter, helping dentists to process claims and verify eligibility quickly, simplify IT operations and increase agility of DevOps team with centralized software-defined functions.