5 Tactics to Combat the DDoS of Things
The second half of 2016 represented an unprecedented uptick in the volume, size and scope of distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
This barrage took advantage of unsecured Internet of Things (IoT) devices to build massive botnets and launch mammoth DDoS attacks. For the first time, DDoS attacks exceeded the 1 Tbps threshold.
Learn how to actively defend against looming IoT-powered DDoS attacks. In this webinar we will discuss:
- Why you’re already at cyber war
- What you can learn from Mirai
- How to improve your DDoS mitigation plan
- How to dynamically respond to attacks
- The importance of cost-effective scale