Microsoft Ignite 2016: A10 Booth 2032
As a long-time Microsoft partner, A10 Networks is proud to be exhibiting at Microsoft Ignite 2016, Sept. 26-29, in Atlanta, Ga., at Booth 2032.
The popular conference is a collaboration of previous specialized events, including the Microsoft Management Summit and the Exchange, Project, SharePoint, Lync and TechEd conferences.
Hosted in Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center, Microsoft Ignite 2016 is expected to bring in 18,000 attendees and more 300 exhibitors. It’s perfect for:
- Senior decision-makers seeking what’s next and want insights on key technology trends in the industry
- IT professionals who need hands-on experience to enhance their tech skills
- Enterprise developers and architects looking for innovative ways to maximize application development
A10 Networks will feature unique demos specific to Microsoft integrations. Throughout the week, you can catch any of the following presentations:
- A10 Thunder ADC with Microsoft Applications — How to deploy Microsoft enterprise applications that are highly available, accelerated and secure with A10’s new, easy-to-deploy AppCentric Template tool.
- A10 vThunder on Azure — An inside look at A10 vThunder on Azure. For organizations already running IT on Azure, or are evaluating this IaaS migration, A10 vThunder networking and security ADC services are available on Azure. It’s fully tested and interoperable with a broad set of licensed capacity levels available.
- A10 Harmony Demo — A demonstration of A10′s SaaS-based, could-native application delivery services, including security and analytics across all data centers and clouds (e.g., public, private and hybrid).
A10 & Microsoft
A10 Network’s application delivery controllers (ADCs) offer a wide range of Layer 4-7 networking and security services to optimize delivery of enterprise and cloud-native applications.
We empower IT administrators to integrate numerous capabilities — in one platform — to ensure the availability, responsiveness and security of Web-based apps. A10 ADCs can be deployed in on-premise data centers and in any cloud.
- Gain advanced HTTP traffic management
- Leverage application acceleration to overcome WAN-related latencies
- Deploy cyber security controls to protect applications from zero-day attacks
- Replace numerous point products with one A10 ADC to eliminate redundant servers
- Deliver great ROI with reduced management complexity.
A10 ADC solutions are available as physical, virtual or hybrid appliances and an on-demand service through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Don’t limit the show to just presentations and speaking sessions. While at Microsoft Ignite 2016, brush up on your skills and earn valuable technical certifications.
While in the show, look for Certification Central where you’ll find exam prep sessions delivered by Microsoft Certified Trainers, a study hall full of learning resources and an onsite testing center managed by the Microsoft Learning team.
Even better, all Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) exams will be offered at a 50 percent discount exclusively for Microsoft Ignite attendees during the conference. All practice tests will be free to attendees who activate them in the study hall located in Certification Central.
To review which certifications you might be interested in before the event, visit Microsoft’s certification learning center.
Ignite links, tips and tricks
Need the full lineup? Details on a certain session? We’ve got you covered. Here’s a comprehensive list of all the must-have resources heading into the event.
Microsoft Ignite 2016 Schedule
A10 Networks Booth 2032
Georgia World Congress Center
Monday, Sept. 26
12:15-7 p.m. EDT
5-7 p.m. EDT
Tuesday, Sept. 27
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. EDT
5-6 p.m. EDT
Wednesday, Sept. 28
10 a.m. – 6 p.m. EDT
5-6 p.m. EDT
Thursday, Sept. 29
10 a.m. – 5 p.m. EDT