AX Series: Carrier-Class Redundancy
The AX Series is a critical junction in the server farm, so as customers should expect from a server load balancer, the AX Series features carrier-class performance.
AX Series carrier-class redundancy extends to two areas, hardware and software. Carrier-grade hardware includes:
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies on all models at no additional charge
- Removable fan tray, with three fans
- On-board compact flash and Solid-state Drive (SSD)
- Advanced hardware architecture
- High port density
Software benefits include:
- Ability to store dual images and associated configurations on the SSD and the on-board compact flash. This enables up to four images and associated configurations across multiple storage devices for maximum reliability and peace of mind.
- Comprehensive High Availability options for complete box failover.
- Dedicated management ports, an out-of-band serial console port and a separate in-band Ethernet network port, ensure that the AX is always available to the administrator.
For more information, see the AX Product Specifications page.