A10 Summer Intern Program
At our headquarters in San Jose, California, we host a three-month Summer Intern Program where you will:
- Be working on real-world projects, mentored by some of the best networking minds in the industry.
- Have fun getting to know each other at events designed especially for you.
- Hear the company executives share their experiences to help you gain an overall understanding of the company and our industry.
- Have an opportunity to find a community that is just right for you.
Paid Summer Internships are offered to students who are enrolled in a bachelor's or advanced degree program and will be returning to school in the fall. Learn more about our opportunities and apply to spend your summer with us.
A10 Opportunities for Upcoming Graduates
A10 is always looking for brilliant students who are preparing to graduate and begin their career. We attend on-campus career fairs and post available positions by department to give you an idea of the types of positions that will fuel our continued growth. Even if we do not visit your school, we may need your expertise. If you qualify, apply to our New Grad Positions.
Some of the Schools We Visit
Wichita State University
Boise State University
North Carolina State University
University of Colorado Boulder
UC Los Angeles
San Jose State University
- Collaborate on award-winning products
- Competitive compensation packages, including stock options
- Flexible spending accounts that save you money on taxes
- Generous insurance plans for medical, dental, vision, life and 401k
- 11 Holidays plus 15 PTO (paid time off) days
- Gourmet coffee/tea, fresh fruit and snacks daily
- Complimentary dinner served nightly
- Social events and employee appreciation days
- Walking groups, basketball, table tennis, foosball and more
- Wellness programs and community service opportunities
- Exceptionally bright and motivated team